Work in progress of a Chicagoan who loves pretty things, good food, and the occasional socio-political commentary.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My week in GIFs.

It's been an interesting one..... But basically, here's how it went:

A friend traded in his iPhone and outrageous monthly plan for a stupie pre-pay.... Then posted his new number on Facebook.....


My sisters and me when we found out our mom is dating again:

When my boyfriend gave me his Facebook password and I took the bait:



When my girlfriends want to go out on a weeknight, I'm just like:



But worst of all.... I have to be on a food budget thanks to my frenzy to pay off my student loans by age 30. This is how I feel right now:  (*I DID accidentally go to De Cero with the girls last night.... But it was SO worth it)


Let's pull for a better week next week.........

No comments:

Post a Comment